Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spamalot

As you know (if you read my earlier posts) Craig bought me tickets to go see Spamalot (the musical). It is playing here in town for a few weeks and I really wanted to see it because I heard it was HILARIOUS...and it is!!! It is Monty Pythons Spamalot so it is very similar to the movie Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail. It is just a silly play and the entire thing is spoofing other musicals such as Phantom of the Opera, Fiddler on the Roof, West Side Story, etc. It was just really really funny. Also while we were there we ran into April and Steve Nelson (from Ventura) so we talked to them for a while...it was good to see them. Also...we got our seats upgraded because they failed to ever mail us our tickets. It was nice. We were upgraded to the ground level towards the back but still better than where we would have been seated. It was a great B'day present. THANKS CRAIG!!!

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am so glad you guys had a such a fun time! YEAH!

Tricia said...

How fun! Are you collecting and saving ALL your playbill's? I think they would be fun to frame in an office!! Can't wait to see what other fun stuff you have done during your BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! Happy Birthday once again.

Tara said...

Glad you liked it and had a great time...fun that you ran into Ventura people. Can't wait to read your other (soon coming) posts.
Good job Craig...perfect gift for Cyndi!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Ooohhh... I'm so jealous. I love doing things like that. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't think I'll be able to do something like that for a while. Mallory wouldn't sit still that long. Enjoy your free time as much as you can!!