Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 7, 2007

Cat for a DAY

Tonight Sharon and Rob stopped by and spent the night (on there way down to Dallas). When they got here and we were helping them get their luggage out of the car there was the cutes little Kitty in our front yard. I was playing with her and petting her and she followed us up to our door. Craig said, "let her in" so we did. She was so cute (I wish I got a picture of her cute face but I couldn't get it). She had a fun time exploring our apartment...spelling everything.

She was crawling around exploring all sorts of places.
Craig got her some lunch meat to snack on in the house and then when we thought she should leave we put it on our porch.
When I tried to let her out she just sat down right outside the door and looked outside for a little while and then wanted back in. So, she came in and out a few times...but we didn't want to keep her too long because we didn't want any bathroom accidents.
Craig and I really enjoyed having her for a few hours. We both love cats and want one someday. We hope that she comes back to visit us.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I hope "SHE" comes to visit you again, so you feel like you have a kitty friend. (& so you can get a better picture of her.) Hopefully she is nice & likes people, unlike some OTHER cat we know. Ü LOL Just Kidding!

Cyndi said...

She is a really nice kitty and playful. When we were outside I was dragging a little twig along the ground and she was chasing it. The when we were in the house she came up to everyone for some lovin'. It was a sweet kitty.

Tricia said...

Shane wants to know what the black thing in the picture is that the cat is climbing in. Is it a cooker thing?

Cyndi said...

Shane...the "black thing" that the cat is crawling in is the TV stand.

David Stewart said...

Mom here: Now THIS is the way to have a pet....they come visit you every so often....no muss, no fuss! No morning or evening MEOWS to wake you up either! A certain cat I know, loves to MEOW in the early morning....but she is actually good and doesn't do that often. Shane, good observation on the 'black thing'. I had a hard time figuring it out (I think it's the angle) and I have seen it: TV stand and stereo....but it does look like a microwave. Enjoy "your" kitty!