Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BFF

So I've been missing Ventura and spending time with my BFF (best friend forever!) BIANCA! So I decided to do a a scrapbook page...I haven't scrapped in a long time and just wanted to do at least one new page so here it is. Tell me what you think. Do the colors look good?

Anyway...Bianca you are the coolest!!! I miss you! Thanks for always being such a good friend and being there for me always. I love you. Happy BFF DAY! (I totally made that up but oh well) I enjoy all of our fun memories together and the fun times to come!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Again, already TALKED to you about this, but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. Great job. Love all the layers and how it doesn't feel over-done. :)

David Stewart said...

Glad you used the silly picture of you two. Glad you are friends!