Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 7, 2007

Extra Extra

On Thursday, Sep. 6 I was an extra in a training video. My friend called me the night before and asked me if I wanted to be in a "commercial" (he was miss informed). So, I said yes...since I don't have a job yet and only have night classes. It was really fun. It was my first time being an extra in a movie. It was fun to see all the behind the scenes stuff. I want to do some more extra work. It's fun and you get paid. I'll I did in the movie was walk across the scene. It was still fun though. I really want to be an extra in High School Musical 3.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Fun. When Jon and I were first married, do you remember he did some "extra" work? I think he was even in a Matlock or something. Silly.
We'll keep an eye out for you, and you let us know what other backgrounds you are walking in!! Ü

Tricia said...

Don't forget us when you become famous! That sounds like a lot of fun. What movie is it for?

Cyndi said...

It is actually a company training video so we wont see it but I'm going to do more stuff

David Stewart said...

This is right up your alley! I hope they 'discover you' before they cast Disney's High School Musical #3.....they have to discover their NEW star! Keep enjoying what you are doing!