Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Birthday!!!

So yesterday was my 22nd B'day! The night before we had stayed up late (past midnight) doing homework and stuff...so after midnight Craig said, "Check your email" He sent me a funny E-Card of a guy rapping. Then he came out with a piece of paper that said that we were going to see Spamalot on Friday (it is a Broadway musical that is on a USA tour and is here in Salt Lake for a few weeks). I was super excited of course b/c I love musicals and I hear this is hilarious.

During the actually DAY of my b'day we both had school but after I got out of class Craig took me to Ruby River Steakhouse. It was delicious! Afterward, we came home and I was expecting a bunch of people to be there but we just came in and so I thought that that was it but we then went bowling Brent and Amy came with us (Brent is Craig bro who was visiting his girlfriend for a few days and staying with us). Then when we got to the bowling ally our friend Ben was there and his friend Alisha. What was really cool is that we were the only ones there! So I said jokingly, " you rented the entire bowling ally for my Birthday!?!" It was fun to have the whole place to ourselves. We even asked them to turn on the black lights (like cosmic bowling) and they did that for us so it was super fun!!!

When we got home after bowling Craig had bought me an Ice Cream cake from Baskin Robins. It was beautiful and super yummy! I had said a long time ago that I wanted and Ice Cream cake and he remembered. Good Job Craig!!! Anyway, It was a super fun b'day and I still get to go to Spamalot so it's not over yet!

Here is us at the restaurant.
Here are some fun pics of Craig...hoping that he gets a strike
Gettin' excited and doing a hand stand
Look at those skills.
Wow, Craig is Strong!!! We are just being silly. Wanted a fun picture of the two of us. Most of you know our famous "balls" bowling picture we didn't want to do that again but we made Brent and Amy do it... it's really cute but I didn't want to post it without their permission.
Here is Amy, Brent, Ben, the B'day Girl, and Craig at the Bowling ally!!!
Here is us attempting to play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) We aren't very good but it was fun and hard work. We were sweating by the end.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Wooooo. These weren't here when I was posting a comment about the temple cleaning...you must be online right now.
FUN FUN FUN! Glad you had a fun birthday. LOVE YOU!!!!

Cyndi said...

I forgot to mention that I totally beat everyone at bowling!!! I got 100 points and no one else got more than 80 points. I got a bunch of spares and a few strikes!!! I was doing pretty good Because it was my birthday!!! But before the game started I told everyone that I win whether I have the most points or not b/c it's my B'day! It's fun to have a birthday b/c you get everything!!! It's great.

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha Look at you guys go! It looks you had a great birthday! I wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Cyndi!

Tricia said...

What a fun birthday and you aren't even done celebrating yet! I think we might take the boys bowling soon, it should be fun, right?!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Hello!!!! And a Happy Birthday to the B-day Girl! I was so excited to see that you found my blog!! I actually tried to send you a birth announcement but it came back to me. Bryce and I (and Mallory... but I think she just liked all the movement on the screen) had so much fun reading all your entries! I added you to my blog site and I see you added mine! Awesome! How did you find my bogsite by the way?? Out of all the sites... you happened on ours? Crazy! I love the digiscrapbooking stuff. I'm gonna have to learn how to do that. We'll be checking in on you! And feel free to check in on us... Take care!

David Stewart said...

Glad you had a great birthday. The bowling with the fancy lights on looked fun. The temple cleaning sure was a neat experience. I have worked at the LA temple in the laundery and Kitchen.

Love
Dad

Jodi said...

Happy Late Birthday Cyndi! Looks like you had a blast. I love cosmic bowling- glowing pins, and loud music. Does it get any better?

David Stewart said...

Mom here: Looks like you had a blast on you B'day! Craig did an awesome job in making you feel special and loved (thanks Craig...she's easy to love, isn't she?)! That Steakhouse sounds good, is it new? I've never heard of that kind of cosmic bowling. Wow! The whole place just for your B'day party, eh? Fun times! Glad Brent & Amy could be there with you guys to celebrate...everyone looks good in the group picture....oh and I much prefer this year's bowling picture of you & Craig (with Craig holding you and you holding the bowling ball). You sillies! Glad you had such a FUN B'day, honey! Thanks for sharing. 1432, Mom

David Stewart said...

Mom/Claudia again: Craig, your handstand made me SMILE. I wish I was there to see that! I love your enthusiasm for life!

Cyndi said...

Thanks mom for your comments...I lucked out to have such a great husband. He is so much fun! We had the best time and we are going to Spamalot tonight. The steakhouse isn't new...just new to us. And Craig said that I am easy to love! :o)