Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Apartment

Ok all...here is our new apartment in Salt Lake. It's a 2 bedroom which is so nice! We are enjoying it. Here is our kitchen, looking from the front door. Like most apartments there is always something a little weird like our washer and dryer in the kitchen! Weird, but at least we don't have to go to the nasty laundry mat any more.

This is the other side of the kitchen with the sink oh and the washer!
Here is the living Room view from the front door again (you can choose when you walk it to go left into the LR or right inot the Kitchen). And there is my sweet boy taking a nap after a long day at school.
Oh and notice that he is laying on our new couches!!!!! Hooray! We own our own brand new couches!

Here is our little entertainment wall...notice the millions of CD/DVD's, our ghetto "bunny ears", our stereo (which we hooked up to our DVD player...close to surround sound), and of course our Wii!!!! Look who's on TV...OPRAH!
This is our office/catch all room. It is still not fully organized as you can see, but it works.

We also had to put our dresser in the office because it wouldn't really fit into the bedroom.Here is the bedroom..."Where the magic happens" (like they say on every episode of Cribs on MTV...silly famous people)
And finally every girls dream...his and hers closets (not very big but they work).

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

Too cute! I LOVE your couches! I want to do what Craig is doing...take a nap in the corner section! Those are the BEST! That is hilarious that the washer and dryer are just random in the kitchen! Apartments are weird that way. But I agree...way better than going somewhere to do it! It's fun to see your place! Thanks for sharing!

David Stewart said...

Great apartment Cyndi. Whoever designed the closets was smart to make one bigger rather than make two closets of the same size!

Dad

Tricia said...

I LOVE your new couches, they are beautiful! Looks like you guys are all settled. Too bad you started out with his/her closets so early in your marriage because now there is no way going back! Yes Dad, the girl ALWAYS gets the bigger closet. My closet is twice as big as Damons! Enjoy your new couch.

Jodi said...

Cyndi,love the washer/dryer kitchen, it reminds me of Kent and my first place. You'll "miss" the convenience of it all when you move into a normal house. And the extra "counter" space.

Tara said...

How did I miss this post? I LOVED seeing all your new stuff...the couch is beautiful. I love the cd/dvd holders too.
Your little "where the magic happens"...MTV Cribs was the first thing I thought of when I read it. Why does everyone have to say that?
Thanks for all the pictures. I loved it!