Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Pest Control

As most of you know Craig and I are planning to start our own pest control company next summer. We are trying to figure out where to start it. Some factors to consider are 1-warm weather most of the year, 2-good housing market (stable), 3-people with money to spend on pest control, 4-longevity of the possible market area, 5-large population of people, 6-multiple cities around that we can grow to cover.

We want to figure this out soon to start looking for loans, places to live, etc. We are excited but it is a lot to do. Craig has started the business plan and I have started designing the logo. If we go to CALI we will probably call it Pacific Environmental Pest Control.

Here are some scrapbook pages that I did. I wanted to get a picture of Craig in his uniform but never did. opps! I am his lady bug! Also, I'm putting up a survey on this subject of where to go...Please join in and try not to be to bias (wanting us to live closer to you) :o)


4 comments:

Tara said...

i voted! good thing you specified not to be biased...because with palm springs on there...you know what i would have voted for!!!

Tara said...

I decided to do a little search and SEE where the growth is...and here's what Forbes says: http://www.forbes.com/forbeslife/2007/07/16/suburbs-growth-housing-forbeslife-cx_mw_0716realestate_2.html
Since Indio, La Quinta, and Coachella are all in the top 50, maybe I SHOULD change my vote. ;)

Cyndi said...

Thanks for checking that out TARA. That is cool to look at. One of the reasons why Sacramento is on the list is because a few of the suburbs are on the top 50 of that list too. But I am surprised that all three of those "palm springs" area cities are all right there in the top 50. Also, interesting tid-bit Cedar Park is #11 on the list. Anyways thanks for voting!

David Stewart said...

Those are fun scrap book pages!

Dad