Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

I love you MOM!

Last night I baked my mom's No-Bake cookies for the first time all by myself....well actually Craig was my stirring assistant. I was nervous that they weren't going to be as good or I would mess them up but they turned out good. I was excited about it so I took a picture. I also missed my mom so I wrote a silly little poem for her. Here it is:

Mother dear you did so much.

You cooked, you cared, and did lots of stuff.

I love your laugh and the fun we have.

Times with you is never a drag.

The things you taught will be used always.

You got me through all the hard days.

Your tender heart fills the lives of many.

You filled mine up with all good memories.

I love you more than words can describe.

I can’t wait until the next time I’m at your side.

I love you Mommy!



4 comments:

David Stewart said...

The poem is nice. The cookies look great!

Dad

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha That is fun! I don't think I have the recipe for those so I have never made them myself, even though I crave them! Good job!

Cyndi said...

I didn't have the recipe either and really wanted to make it so I bought all the ingredients and then called mom for the recipe. So here it is:

2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons coco powder
½ cup margerine
½ water
boil in pot stir constatly. Boil 2 minutes remove from heat then add:
¾ - 1 cup peanut butter (can ad more)
¾ cup coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups oatmeal

Tricia said...

Yummy! The cookies look great. Those are the best and easiest cookies to make! That is funny Lanae hasn't made them either. Enjoy your cookies.