Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Falling Behind

So, I have tons of "posts" that I need to do but I have been caught up in birthday fun and school work so I have gotten a little behind. I promise that I will have more stuff soon. I just need to get a couple of projects done and then I will probably have like 5 posts in one day. Anyway...I did post my Spamalot story so there is at least one thing new but I got "tagged" by Lanae and I haven't done that yet etc. etc. Anyway...just a little FYI

2 comments:

Monson Family said...

Yeah whatever! Just kidding! We understand! Just hurry because I am getting impatient!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

I totally feel ya! I have no idea what I'll be able to post once I go back to work. Working 36 plus hours a week with a 4 month old, my hubby in school, and trying to do posting??? We'll see. I've learned how to multitask pretty well. You have to with a little one!