Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

Got TAGGED!

1.) What I was doing ten years ago: September 1997

I was in 7th Grade…probably the worst school year EVER! I had horrible teachers, got bad grades, and it was my first year as an “only child” (all my sisters out of the house). It was a sad time. I had just turned 12…which was fun…going into young womens. More bad stuff…I was really sick on my b’day could barely move. I had to blow out scented candles instead of candles on a cake. Well…depressing! I guess it wasn’t the best year for me.

2.) Five years ago: September 2002

I was a senior at Buena High School, just turned 17! I had a chill schedule…only 4 periods (instead of 6 so I got out at lunch time) Bianca and I were now friends, HOORAY! I was taking a Sign Language class at Ventura College and having fun times!

3.) One year ago: September 2006

I was here in Salt Lake at LDS Business College. Married to my sweet husband for 4 months! Settling into our little apartment (after moving from Ventura). I was working at the Gap at the beginning of the month and then got a job at Lisman Richardson Interior Design at the end of the month. (here are some pictures of us around that time at the Hoggle Zoo)




4.) Yesterday: September 16, 2007

Slept in, went to church, and did a lot of HOMEWORK! Yucky!!! I also took a little break to post a couple things on the blog. I also made meatloaf for the first time…and I made up the recipe and it was delicious (well I looked at a bunch of different recipes and didn’t have all the ingredients for them or didn’t like it so I made up my own…it will be in the double delight cook book).


5.) 5 snacks I enjoy:

Junior Mint covered popcorn, Chocolate Malted Crunch I’beam (mom ;o) , Dehydrated corn, CHOCOLATE, anything with Carbs!

6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million:

Buy a beautiful beach house, buy a theatre, travel around the world, invest, go SHOPPING!!!

7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to:

Avila Beach, Ventura, New York, Hawaii, Any small tropical island with warm clear water

8.) 5 bad habits I have:

Procrastinating my homework, Staying up late, eating too much, being lazy, and again PROCRASTINATING!

9.) 5 things I like doing:
Blogging, Singing along to musicals, Digi-Scrapping, Golfing, Chillin’ out with my hubby or Bianca (I miss her!)


10.) 5 TV shows I like:

Desperate House Wives, Heroes, Survivor, America’s Next Top Model, The Hills

11.) 5 things I hate doing:

Folding and putting away the laundry, making phone calls (business), HOMEWORK, cleaning the bathroom (or anything in general), LOOKING FOR A JOB!

12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:

Spending time with Craig (since we both aren’t working yet), cooking more often, sitting on MY couch, relaxing, Enjoying life
Now im gonna tag the only other people that I have left on my blog that haven't already been tagged.
1) Erika Sawyer
2) Alison Riley

No comments: