Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Patio FURNITURE

In the Sunday May 18th paper my mother found the BEST deal on patio furniture from Cost Plus World Market. It was what they call their Worlds Best Deal. It was $199.99 for a four piece set. In the add it said limited quantity so I went first thing Monday morning, because who could pass up such a SCREAMING good DEAL. When I got there they had 2 boxes out on the floor and they were both on hold, they went to see if they had any more and they had ONE more left just for ME! I was so excited.
It took a while for us to get them put together because I went out of town the day I bought them and was gone for over a week but they are together now and I LOVE them. I have enjoyed them a lot so far: reading the paper, eating breakfast, family BBQ with the Bigler's (after going to the pool and the boys playing soccer and basketball), eating ice cream cake for Brent's birthday, and viewing unexpected fireworks.

It is so fun having the furniture outside, and the weather here is PERFECT for it. We would love for EVERYONE to come over and enjoy our new furniture with us!

6 comments:

Monson Family said...

Fun! I wish mom would have shared that deal with us! We have been needing patio furniture forever! That is really cute! I am glad they are providing fun times!

Tara said...

LOVE them. But you knew that already. I enjoyed eating my BBQ and sitting out on the new patio furniture. (DIDN'T enjoy the smoke-out the guys gave us, but we forgive them, they BBQed the yummy meat!!!) :)
Looking forward to more fun out there!

Tricia said...

I want to try them out! So cute too. We STILL need patio furniture so I'm wanting yours now! Enjoy the nice weather and eating outside.

Conlin Family said...

It looks really nice and I think you got a good deal too! We are looking for a couple patio chairs since our patio isn't big enough for a whole set. It's really hard just finding some nice chairs without having to buy a whole set.
Have fun lounging on the new patio furniture!
Love ya!

Michelle said...

I love the furniture. I would love to come and sit on it with you and soak up some sun...California dreaming!!!!

Gramma Stewie said...

I could have sworn I made a comment on this post. But it is not there, so I guess not. Anyway, they look GREAT on your patio! Can't wait to sit on them this weekend....you did a super job on them.

Girls, they are on sale again this week....