Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Sadie!

Sadie is FOUR today! Now all of my nieces and nephews are either 2 or 4. I have the greatest Nieces and Nephews. They are the cutest kids EVER! I love them all so much. All of my sister are such amazing mothers. They do so much for their wonderful kids. I can't wait to add some fun kids to the bunch...they are such fun cousins. It's so sweet to see how much they all love each other. Happy Birthday SADIE! We love you and miss you! Have so much fun at your TEA PARTY!

This picture is from the last time I saw Sadie, which was last OCTOBER in Ventura for my mom's birthday surprise! All of the grandkids got to go to nursery together and it was SO much FUN! But now Sadie is a BIG girl and goes to PRIMARY!!!!!

Photobucket

Here are some pictures of me and the older kids at my wedding...way back in 2006! I just love these pictures though. I treasure them...and actually they are going to be up on my wall (I hope to have my family wall of pictures up by September...right now there is a map of the Valley where I want my family pictures)

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Totally cute kids...and totally cute wedding pics, too. You look beautiful!

Jodi said...

Before you have your first kiddo your going to have to coordinate with your sisters so that you can keep up the pattern of having the cousins in waves!

Monson Family said...

So cute! Thanks for the sweet post. Look how little Lucy and Trevor are!!!! So cute and so sweet!

Gramma Stewie said...

What a sweet post! Happy B'day to Sadie post...and I love all the pictures...

I love the pictures of you as the bride, with the grandkids! So sweet! Yes, Lucy and Trevor were just new little babies then.

And YOU do look BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for posting these.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

You look awefully cute holding babies, Cyndi... hint, hint! =P