Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breakfast and Old Faithful

This morning after I got ready for the day I was making myself some Carnations Instant Breakfast, which is delicious and I have it for breakfast almost everyday. I was getting it ready in my favorite cup, which has a lid and a hole for a straw (see picture), well I had filled the cup pretty full and as I was placing the lid on (note: they are sometimes hard to get all of the way on) I pressed down firmly and a CHOCOLATE OLD FAITHFUL came spurting out of the straw hold and went straight into my EYE! (I was leaning over it a bit) It was so startaling and unexpected and I had to instantly turn around to the sink wash my face and then rinse my eye with water, because I'm sure chocolate milk is not good for the eye. ;o)

Anyway...it was a silly and retarded moment of the day. After cleaning up I realized how funny it really was and wished that I was on a reality show so it could have been caught on tape.

7 comments:

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha Ha! That is hilarious!

Tricia said...

I'm laughing that you still drink Instant Breakfast (I think you always did that as a kid too) AND still use that cup from mom! I really like the orange one and the colors of the new style! That cup has been retired to a bathtub rinse the hair cup in my house!

Gramma Stewie said...

I think it's funny you 'wished you were on a reality TV show so it would have been caught on tape'. Silly girl! What a start to the day! Oh, I love the new cup colors! Did you find them on a tupperware website? I still use my cups like that, for instant breakfast...they are perfect!

Conlin Family said...

That's funny! We also love the instant breakfast...I like to put it in a blender with ice!

Sharon said...

Funny; wish I could have seen it as well. Maybe you should set up your own reality show in your home?*S* I have new postings up on my blog in case you didn't see. *S* Hope you're doing great!

The Anderson's said...

Cyndi,

You are out of control!! But I'm laughing about this story because I've done the same thing before with chocolate milk. Oh....by the way, I love the outdoor furniture. It turned out so good.

I hope you and Craig are doing well. We miss you tons!

P.S. I forgot to tell you, I was called to be the 1st counselor in primary.

Gramma Stewie said...

I love Julie's idea....blending Instant Breakfast with ice in the blender....oh, now I am going to try that! Sounds like a home version of Jamba Juice's 'chocolate mooooo'oood'. Why didn't I ever think of that? I can't wait to try it!