Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Our OFFICE has MOVED

On August 20th our last salesman Devin left for the summer. This meant that we got to have an office in a room not just in the great room. I was very excited because not only does this mean having the house to ourselves but it meant the we got to move furniture around and I got to come up with a furniture plan, decorate (sort of) and organize things. To some that does not sound fun at all but I LOVE it! Devin was nice enough to let us move the desk into his room the night before (so he could help us move it) and then he left the next morning and I got to WORK.
Ok so it isn't beautifully decorated or anything but I love it. It is so nice to have it away from the rest of the house so it actually feels like you are going off to work.

Here is the view from the door..Here is our registration certificate (the cool thing about it is that it has our ACTUAL start date on it...we had people set up to be treated on April 15th and we were just waiting for our registration and we were nervous about starting without being registered so that morning as we were getting breakfast we got a call from the pest control board saying that we were REGISTERED!!! We were so blessed)Here is our map of the Valley-our bed: I would like to get more pillows on the bed so it makes it more like a chase lounge but that will come in time. (I actually want to go find some cute BUG fabric to make pillows with)
Here is the DESK!
The desk placement is nice because I have a nice window view of the pool across the street (well lately I have just been watching them work on it hoping that they will speed things up and get it DONE already!)

Then in the closet we have a little surprise...
Another COMPUTER! This is nice because Craig has been helping me out in the office more and more lately and so it is nice that we can both have a computer and a desk to work at.

So there is the GRAND tour of our new office. We are enjoying it and business is going well. We are very busy, we almost have a full route and Craig has even had to spray a lot this last week because we were so BOOKED UP!

4 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Wish I had the time and energy to do that sort of thing these days! But it looks great. And I must say that I love the red and black "chaise".

Monson Family said...

WooHoo! I bet it feels so nice to have a room dedicated to that!! I am so glad things are going so well!!!

Tara said...

Love your office, and my favorite part is still the surprise desk that hides in the closet...I can't believe it fits in there so PERFECTLY!

Sharon said...

Love your office! I wish mine looked as nice!*S* I'm sorry I've been "out of touch" lately, but hopefully I'll get back in the "blog" groove! Love you!