Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

BEST husband + Birthday = BEST gift!

So my 23rd Birthday is Wednesday (SepTEMBER 10th) and today Craig said "Hey, do you want your Birthday present?" and I told him it was up to him since he was the giver. Well a few hours later he decided he could not wait. He told me that it was something that we need for the business but that I will also like. My reply..."REALLY???" I was extremely skeptical when he said it was for business too. Then he said it's a new CAMERA! I'm STOKED!!!!
So we left the office fore a little bit and went shopping for Digital SLR cameras...Well, we found one! It is awesome and I can't wait to play!!!! It's a Nikon D60. 10 megapixles (etc. I wont bore you with details) but I am so excited about this...I have wanted a DSLR for a long time (I told myself that I had to get one at least by the time we have kids...well I got it before...hooray!) I am a lucky (spoiled maybe :o) girl.

Thanks CRAIG! You are the BEST husband in the WORLD! I love you dearly and now we can capture all our memories with this B-E-A-UTIFUL camera!

P.S.-the use of the camera for business is to take pictures for our website.

9 comments:

Craig said...

no problem Cyndi. Whatever makes you happy I am down with. Love you.

Emily said...

How great to see that your 1st year (in business) was a success! And what a lovely camera! Happy birthday tomorrow! Hope it's great!

Tara said...

Seriously! What a HUGE birthday gift! You are one spoiled, I mean lucky, girl! (heehee)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (It's actually in 7 minutes...should I call you? j/k)
"You say it's your birthday...!!"

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Happy Birthday!!! And the camera is AWESOME. Now we expect to see some professional pictures from here on out, k? j/k. Have fun playing with it!

Conlin Family said...

The camera looks really nice! I'm glad Craig is treating you well. =) Hope you had a good birthday.

Kenneth said...

Craig, You're such a good hubby! I'm sorry I didn't call you guys when we were down in there. I hope that everything is going well with the new business. You're the man!

Heather Anne said...

That is one sweeeeet gift!!! Good work Craig! Sounds like things are going really well for you guys.... that's awesome!

Sharon said...

Nice camera (what does SLR mean?) *S* I hope your birthday was great! I hope you enjoyed the "music" card; I thought it was perfect for you. I really hope this year is full of GREAT things!

Keeping Life Creative said...

That's my dream camera! Yeah for you!