Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Got MILK?

Today I went into the pantry to get something to eat for lunch and I found an interesting SURPRISE...MILK!

Craig and I have our own milk (Fat Free and 2%) and the other day I noticed that Craig's milk was gone and I though to myself "how did he drink/use that much milk so fast?" Well today I found out where his milk went so "FAST." It went into the pantry! I started busting up laughing and I had to take a picture to document this silly event. Craig said that sometimes when he is eating cereal in the morning that he is NOT fully awake and brain cells working and that one day he started pouring his cereal on a PLATE. That boy needs more SLEEP!

6 comments:

Monson Family said...

That's hilarious! But what is even more funny is how bare your pantry is!!! I love it! It is refreshing! Mine is just a MESS!!!!

Cyndi said...

well it's not TOTALLY bare...I just have a big walk-in pantry and now that I don't have to share it with 3 other boys I have spread everything out and organized it by category so that picture is only showing half of the breakfast shelf and baking shelf. I don't have that much food but it's also just the two of us so we don't need much...right now.

Tricia said...

What a funny boy! I agree with Lanae, you need to work on your food storage! It made me think back to the good old days of just the 2 of us and when I loved cooking for my husband. That is now changed for diapers, sippy cups, and easy mac! Enjoy the simpleness of it all and try not to keep your honey up all night long either! ;)

Tara said...

Silly Craig! I love it. Jon just leaves the milk out on the kitchen counter. I find it there all the time. errr. (Luckily it's not warm or anything.)

Conlin Family said...

That just gave me a nice laugh for the day! Thanks for sharing. That's so funny and will probably be something I do after having this second baby and not getting enough sleep.
Tell Craig that can get expensive if he keeps doing that!

Sharon said...

LOL that is too funny! But it sounds like something I might do these days! Next time you'll know where to look when Craig's milk is gone so fast!