Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pacific Pest Control

Finally! Here are some pictures of the daily grind for our technician, Chris. I know pest control may seem bland but this does the job to get rid of all them varmints. But lets face it, we have a license to kill and that is pretty cool. So if you don't want pesky pests and live in Coachella Valley, give us a call! Seriously. 760.610.1020. (Sorry to everyone else living anywhere outside the Valley which is mostly everyone reading this blog).

As far as the business goes, we are keeping our technician busy and at times overbooked so I need to service some homes also.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Tara said...

you got another random commenter!

hey, your pictures turned out great. they look good. let me just say that as a customer, i LOVE my service! no bugs at our house!
(ps-cute house in the pictures...heehee.)

Tricia said...

Fun to see all the stuff you guys do. I think the house you service is cute too! Glad you guys are staying busy.

Keeping Life Creative said...

Hi Cyndi!
I found your blog link on Tricia's. I tried to e-mail you back three times, but it keeps coming back undeliverable. So, I'm hoping you get this comment!

I would love to have you join us! I'm not going to post all the info here, just since this is kind of public :), so is there another address I can e-mail you at?

Can't wait to hear from you!

P.S. My husband sold pest control last summer in Palm Springs. Tough job! Good luck with the new business.

Pam

Monson Family said...

SO FUN!!!! I love to see your truck and everything! So professional! Thanks for sharing!! I am glad you guys are doing so well!!

Conlin Family said...

It's good to see pictures of the spraying and also see your logo on the truck! It seems more "real" now. That's great that you are overbooked. You and Craig are doing so well and I'm proud of you!

Gramma Stewie said...

Craig, good post....and I recognized the house too! (Tara & Jon & Allie) You keep going after 'them thar varmits'.....kill em d.e.a.d.!

Sharon said...

Great pics and I do love the logo on your truck! Wish you could service our house; we have lots of bugs! (mostly spiders !)

Jodi said...

I'm so glad to hear your little business gets over booked! That means it's growing! Yea!