Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Creative Team

As you all know I digital scrapbook and one of Tara's friends designs digital scrapbooking elements. She has amazing stuff and she put a call out recently that she wanted to put together a design team (which is a team of scrap bookers that have access to the all of the designers products and does layouts for them and posts them on website gallery's like advertisements and to show people what you can do with their products). So anyway, there was a challenge to post some of your layouts on gallery's and she would choose who she wanted on her team. Well long story short I am now a part of Jacque Larsen's DESIGN TEAM!!!

Here is a layout that I did with her collaborative kit called Scared Silly that she did with Dani Mogstad
This is a layout that I did with Jacque's Pumpkin Pumpkin and Chunky Alphabet Soup elements.
Borderline, Cowboy Up, Don't Date Me, Fun Frames
Those are the links for her elements that I used on my Santa Barbara Rodeo page

It's so much fun to be on her design team and Tara is on it too!!!! Anyway...fun times!
Here is a link to one of my gallery's too

7 comments:

Tara said...

YAY! I didn't want to post that you were on it with me UNTIL you put it up on your blog. (Kill your surpirse.) But it think it's cool that we get to do it together! Fun times. Your pages are fun!
Love you!!!

David Stewart said...

You and your sisters are so talented!
Love
Dad

Tricia said...

Cute pages. Thanks for sharing. I love them all, but what the crap are you wearing in the first page??? I love the rodeo one with the cute hat!

Cyndi said...

Tricia...it was Halloween a few years ago and I was a flight attendant. It was just some costume from target.

Amy G said...

Your scrapbook pages are adorable and very fun. But what I want to know is when are you going to post the recipe for that pumpkin dessert????? I mean my thighs need it! Come on give it up! lol Seriously it was delicious and it was fun hanging out with you and your fam. Now type up that recipe!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Cyndi, you need to tell me how to do this digiscrapbooking thing! I want to do it but I have no idea how to do it and you seem to have a knack for it. Help!

Cyndi said...

I've had lots of people see my blog and ask me how to digi-scap so when I get the chance I will do a post about "how to" digi-scrap. It's really fun...I enjoy it a lot!