Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Craig's new TOY!!!

Yesterday we received the new desktop computer that Craig ordered about a week ago. Our old desktop was getting really slow so Craig has been looking for weeks at new computers online and in stores. He finally found a sweet deal on a Dell with a 24" WIDE SCREEN monitor. We didn't need that large of a monitor but it was a good deal and Craig really wanted it so whatever. He has been so excited about it coming and is now having fun playing with it and getting it all set up.

I asked to take a picture and he put on his "heck ya...check this out" face Then I asked for a normal one
And one of him playin'
It's a really nice computer and it has Windows Vista and all kinds of cool stuff. And OH MY GOSH the screen is ginormous!!! When Craig first showed me I was SHOCKED! When you are sitting in front of it and have something maximized in the screen you can't even see the whole thing. It's crazy!@!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

What, what?!?!? How exciting. I'm glad Craig has a new baby! I need a screen like that. You'll have to tell Damon it would save my eyes in bloging, I'm mean editing photography pictures! I hope Craig doesn't turn into too much of a computer junkie!! Enjoy!

Tara said...

SAWEEEET! Looks cool! I don't know too many college students with a "hook-up" like that...enjoy it!
~Tara

PS-Like the label maker on your desk. Ü

Tricia said...

Shane saw the pictures and want to test out Craig's new toy with pbskids.ork!

David Stewart said...

Well I guess I am going to have to get 2 24" screens for my next system.

Dad.