Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

We are HOME OWNERS!

So here are some pictures...they aren't the best just because when we are going around looking at homes we just snap quick shots to remember what the house is and what kind of work it needs etc.
This house is GREAT...it is 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 car tandem garage, large yard, and does not have many damages...all it needs is a good cleaning and fix a few chips in the walls and new paint. (not bad at all...especially compared to some homes we have looked at). It is a foreclosure home and there was only one other owner, and from the original price to what we bought it for...we got it for less than half the price! Talk about bargain shopping!








Also, I found the website with pictures of the model and the floorplan...I didn't want to copy the pictures because they turn out to small so if you want to see the floorplan, etc check out this link: http://visit-indio-new-homes.com/plan2.html

We can't WAIT to get in there. We love the house we are in right now but since it is a rental you can't get too attached. Escrow is going to close pretty quickly but the timing is just PERFECT. We will be able to clean it up, get it painted and move in just as our lease here is ending and we wont have to double pay at all...YAY!

10 comments:

Tara said...

Horray! So excited for you guys...and even more excited that we can just WALK to your house in a few weeks! Talk about awesome for when M&D come to visit too! Don't worry, I'll share my new Winco, SuperTarget, and Fresh & Easy with you...I'm generous, I know! ☺
Congrats guys!

Gramma Stewie said...

I still haven't been in Fresh & Easy...we will have to go. We are THRILLED for you guys! The house is beau-ti-ful! You guys are truly blessed! We'll be coming to help you move those boxes & stuff next month! We couldn't be happier for you! Last post was about being PG and next post about a new house: doesn't get any better than that!

Tricia said...

I can think of something better... know what the baby is already!!! I can't wait. The house is perfect. Have you gone to pick out paint yet? I know how excited you get about decorating!!

Heather Anne said...

Hey you!!!
Seriously!!?? Where have I been? Congratulations on the house... that is SO awesome!!! And what is this.... you guys are having a baby? Oh my gosh... I am so seriously excited for you guys!!!
Miss you!!! Love you!!!

Sharon said...

I love the house! Too bad we live so far away; or we could help ya'll move. It's good you're getting to move before you have the baby; this will give you plenty of time to be settled before you add another member of your family! We are so happy for you both. Love ya'll!

Conlin Family said...

I love the house and I'm jealous that it's so much bigger than our house! The room colors are perfect..blue if it's a boy and purple if it's a girl!! haha

amber said...

how fun to own a house!!! LUCKY! :)

Kenneth said...

Way to go guys!! Craigers!! That's awesome. The house looks great. Someday soon we'll be looking for something. Congrats on the pregnancy too! You guys are awesome. P.S.-I went to a Flaw concert the other week....AMAZING

David Stewart said...

You're keeping that one room purple right? Such a great deal!

Dad

Cyndi said...

No No folks, we are repainting the house...especially the kids rooms. First of all purple is my least favorite color and both of those rooms are WAY to DARK!