Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leggo My EGGO...

We are EXPECTING!!!! We found out on December 12, 2008 and we waited until Christmas to tell our Families…it was a FUN Christmas surprise! We are due on August 17, 2009 which makes me 9 weeks along (aka…I have a LONG way to go). We are very excited. Things are going well so far…no problems and I am feeling pretty good.

To read more about the pregnancy check out my pregnancy journal: http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/babybroadhead/

This is the FIRST test ...taken on 12/12/08 and then we waited a couple of days to take two more tests. And of course I had to get the FANCY one that said "pregnant" on it.
HOORAY!!!
How we told our parents. I made a puzzle that had our picture on it and said the word “Baby” and “Expecting” and “Aug 2009.” It was so fun to watch my parent try and put it together and figure it out. Here is what the puzzle looks like. The silouette picture is up in St. George at Thanksgiving and the other picture of the two of us is taken at Jon's (my bro-in-law) Birthday dinner (12/12) the day we found out we were pregnant.

11 comments:

Tricia said...

Whooohooo!! Congrats we are so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well!

Conlin Family said...

Congrats to you both! Keep us updated on everything.

amber said...

ohhh yay!!! congrats so much!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!!

Chrissie said...

Congratulations! I'm sure the YW are excited!

Sharon said...

We are so excited! I didn't want to post anything on my blog until you publicly broke the news! The puzzle was fun. I'll tell you the story about the puzzle sometime. I"m glad you're feeling good.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

YEAH!!!! WOO HOO!! It's about time guys! We are so excited for you both! Congrats and hope you don't get too sick! =P

Gramma Stewie said...

The puzzle was THE BEST!!!! What a wonderful Christmas Eve Party "game" (as you guys put it) for us all to share. I absolutely thought it was going to be a cute Christmas puzzle that you got in RS or something. Even though we were so slow to assemble it (it was a hard puzzle)....and so well worth our efforts to persist.....we were soooo surprised when we finally 'got it'! Ohmygoodness, HOW EXCITED WE ARE!!! We know the baby will be just adorable, because his/her parents are too!!! We love you guys, and thanks for presenting this exciting news in such a FUN manner! The puzzle is soooo CUTE! We cherish ours and have it in our living room to enjoy the message and remember the moment.

Gramma Stewie said...

Since I am appreciating your creative design talents...I just want to say you should blog about the WONDERFUL 'ABC's with Family' book you created and printed for all your nieces & nephews and gramma and granpa too. That is also up in our living room to enjoy and share. What a treasure this book is and you are!

Emily said...

That is SO exciting! Congratulations!!!!! Hope you continue to feel well. Keep us updated!

Jodi said...

How exciting you two! I can't wait to meet your precious baby. Between the baby and the house you guys have really been on your toes. Congrats!

Janean said...

hooray!!!! thats so wonderful!!