Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

NSD - National Scrapbook DAY

So yesterday (5/3/08) was National Scrapbook Day...or as everyone calls it NSD (everyone in the digi-scrap community used 5 million acronyms it is quite annoying because I never know what they are). Anyway, what National Scrapbook Day means to the DIGI world is FREEBIES!!!!! and SALES!!!! So, I was downloading scrapbook stuff ALL day yesterday. It was fun....and I even bought a few things for some screamin' good deals!

Here are A FEW of the fun things that I got FOR FREE:








And here is what I bought:


It was fun...yet time consuming...but I was still able to download all of these items, get all of my work down, clean the entire house (except the bathrooms because that is Craig's job), and go to 2 movies at night. We saw Made of Honor and most of Iron Man. We had a nice evening; and I had a good day.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You had ONE busy day!*S* So did you like Made of Honor? And you didn't see all of Iron Man? Were you at the Drive-IN and left early? LOL Have a great week!

Monson Family said...

Fun! Those are totally cute! We saw Made of Honor too! It was cute huh!?!

Cyndi said...

Made of honor was cute...I liked it but 27 Dresses is still my new favorite chick flick. We didn't see all of Iron Man because we walked in after we saw Made of Honor. The boys went to see Iron Man and so we thought we were going to find them in there but they went to the one right before that so we didn't see them. anyway we just missed the first 30 minutes.

Sharon said...

I'm with you, Cyndi, I really love 27 Dresses. I will eventually see Made of Honor; though, since Patrick Dempsey is in it!*S* I'm going with my friend, Beryl, to see the Miss Pettigrew movie; she really wants to see it; I am going with her so she'll have some company. Hope it's okay.

Jenn said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH CYNDI!!! I was so excited to find out you can print your blog!!!
I also can not wait to see Maid of Honor.
FYI you two have missed out on at least two more days of snow since you moved. I think it was Utah's way of mourning you two leaving. Hope you are enjoying the warm weather.