Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Blurb

So I just got my Blurb book of my 2007 blog posts!!!! It is so cool, I love it! I am going to have one for every year...since blogs are the new age journals...I think it will be great for my kids so they can look back at all of our years.

If you don't know what Blurb is, it's a website that prints and binds books. They have a really easy program that you download for free and it can download your blog into a book format and you can edit it....it's really easy. You can print other types of books too...portfolios, books you've written, ANYTHING you want. It's so fun! go to www.blurb.com to check it out. Also they are coming out with a new product on the 15th...where they can burn pictures into the hard cover of the book...it looks really cool.

Anyway,


8 comments:

Monson Family said...

Cool! I know, I need to do ours too! I LOVE these things!

Jodi said...

Ditto for me too. I've got to get that done, or maybe I should wait until my one year blogging anniversary. I can't decide...

At any rate, your book looks great. Thanks for inspiring us all to blurb our blogs.

Tara said...

THANKS for posting pictures...I'm going to have to see it in person though too. I really want to have one for each year, so I should get my 2007 one done...but I think I'm going to wait until they can put the pictures right on the cover (that sounds pretty cool.)
Fun to finally have your book done!

Conlin Family said...

That's awesome! I'll have to check into that!!
Hope you guys are doing well, love ya!

Sharon said...

Cyndi, that's a great idea! Oh and by the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (I am writing this on the 13th!) You and Craig are sooo good together and we're thrilled to have you as a part of our family. We love you both!

Gramma Stewie said...

What a beautiful book! I think technology is wonderful when used in this kind of way. Helping us to keep journals and connecting with our progenitors....or rather them connecting with us. This looks like an absolutely BEAUTIFUL book of love-filled times during the year of 2007. Great work on your Blog, Cyndi!

Jodi, doing by the year (in the long run) will make more sense. Good luck with your delivery soon? Well, she will come when SHE wants to, won't she? We are excited for you guys....

Oh, and ditto on the Happy Anniversary wishes....2 years...wonderful!

Love ya both!

Meredith said...

wow, that is a really good idea!

Tricia said...

Super fun. I can't wait to see it and even finish up mine!