Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BEST landlords EVER!!!

So we have the most AMAZING landlords EVER!!!! In our house there is a long hallway as you enter and there are 2 niches for pictures. I was really excited about the niches because I love picture niches....I think they are fun and beautiful. So I have been trying to figure out what to put there. Then the other day our Landlord was over working on something and he said that he paints and that he had a couple of LARGE paintings that he had done recently that would fit perfectly in those niches and that if I liked them I could have them! So, of course I said YES!!!! And he is so humble and nice and kept on saying "but if you don't like them that is fine...its up to you" and thinks like that. So he told me that he was going to have them matted and framed and then he would bring them over for us to look at them. So this morning (4/30/08) he brought them by and they are GORGEOUS! They are water color paintings of the local area mountains. He is so sweet he even hung them for us! HE is SO NICE it is crazy. By FAR the BEST landlord anyone could ever imagine!

Here are the 2 paintings....and what they look like in their niches.




4 comments:

David Stewart said...

Very Nice! They fit perfect too!

Dad
http://www.CartellaBella.com

Conlin Family said...

That's great that you have good landlords and now you don't have to buy any pictures to put in the hallway! I'm jealous that your house is so nice and big! Wanna trade??!
I have a layout question...I went to Pyzam and have tried to put a new layout on my blog but when I go to view it all it shows is a bunch of text. Have any idea what could be wrong?

Tricia said...

That is great to have such good landlords! How sweet of him to share his amazing talent with you. It's fun to have art on the wall by a local!

Sharon said...

Cyndi, you are so lucky to have such nice landlords! And they brought you lunch? Wow. I"m glad that you & Craig had faith and hung in there; that's a great lesson to learn. I should learn that from your experience!*S*