Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or single: Attached FOREVER

B- Best friend: Craig and Bianca

C- Cake or Pie: Cake

D- Day of Choice: Right now it would be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because I get to spend the entire day with CRAIG

E- Essential Item: My Blackberry Curve…Craig talked me into getting it and I didn’t think that I would use all of the extra features on it very much but I do and I LOVE it.

F- Favorite Color: This is a hard one…being a designer I have an appreciation for all colors but right now I love GREY

G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Ehh…doesn’t really matter. Chocolate covered gummy bears are pretty good though

H- Hometown: Ventura, CA

I- Indulgence{s}: Anything Chocolate…tonight it is no-bake cookies (I just made them). Also, 24 (the TV show…we have been watching the seasons on DVD)

J- January or July: July because it is WARM!

K- Kids: Not yet

L- Life is incomplete without: My “Mr.” (Craig)

M- Marriage Date: May 13th, 2006

N- Number of siblings: 3 Older Sisters

O- Oranges or Apples: I like both but I love a good ORANGE

P- Phobias or Fears: Lately one of my big fears has been STAIRS…I’m always afraid that I’m going to fall down them or trip on the way up…especially when it is snowy and they are icy…not fun!

Q- Question to Ask God: I can’t think of anything right now…I know I have thought of things in the past. Craig and I were talking today wondering why there isn’t thunder and lightning when it snows?

R- Reason to smile: I’m graduating in 39 days

S- Season: Any season that is warm…I’m so done with the COLD

T- Tag Three: Tara, Tricia, Lanae

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: I eat MEAT

W- Worst habit: Complaining…I’m trying to QUIT!

X- X-ray or Ultrasound: no preference

Y- Your favorite food: Oh there are so many: Tortellini, asparagus, artichokes, chocolate malted crunch (ice cream), JUICE, Carnations instant breakfast, etc.

Z- Zimbabwe or New Zealand: New Zealand

2 comments:

Monson Family said...

Fun! I'm on it!

Jodi said...

What a fun tag!Congrats on your upcoming graduation and move. It's a great feeling to get out of the snow. But try enjoy the rest of your time in Utah, believe it our not there will come a time when you miss it (at least we do sometimes).