Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Headshots

I have wanted updated headshots so I can audition for plays and not use old pictures of me for a long time. (I use to just use my Senior pictures but it's been too many years) Anyway...I was looking on CraigsList.com one day and found a photographer that wanted to get more headshots for his portfolio and so he was doing them for FREE! So I contacted him and we met up at the old LDSBC Mansion to take the photos (and we walked over to some other buildings including the First Presbyterian Church etc.) It was really fun...I felt like a model. But then it took forever for me to get the CD...he could never come bring it to me and then he never mailed it so I finally just picked it up from him today. So here they are...I was excited that a lot of them turned out really well.








Anyone had enough of ME? Sorry I posted so many...I was having a hard time choosing and I wanted to share all the fun ones. If you want to vote which one I should use as my actually headshot....leave a number in your comment just number from the top down. Thanks!

10 comments:

Monson Family said...

FUN! I like #4 the best! You look so different in the last one! It was kind of freaking me out. Like it looks like you but then it doesn't. I don't know, maybe I am crazy! They are great and so fun! I like #3 I think where you are holding onto that green thing but I would crop it closer. The background (car) is distracting.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

So, I really like #2 but is it technically a headshot if your whole body is in it? So then the other one I like is the one with the orange flowers behind you at the funky angle. Little miss photogenic aren't you? =P What plays were you thinking of auditioning for. I'm trying to remember if I knew you were into plays?? Anyway, good luck!

Tricia said...

How fun! That is so neat you both were able to help each other out! I agree with Lanae about the last one it doesn't really look like you either. I like the first one or #5. Glad you got the pictures before the move!

Sharon said...

I liked #'s 3, 6 and 9! I really liked them all but those were the ones I think I like the best. Did you feel like you were on the show that you like to watch about the models?*S* I cannot remember the name of the show! Oh well. Make sure and let me know how Thursday turns out with the Interior Design awards. We will be in Kaysville on Friday evening and I'll get in touch with ya'll over the weekend. Can't wait!

David Stewart said...

All very nice. The one with the car showing through the green frame you could clone out the car with photoshop.

Great deal on getting the free photo's! (law of attraction at work?!)

Dad

Tara said...

I'm ditto-ing just about everything Lanae said.
-The last one doesn't look like you, and it was freaking me out too.
-Love the same ones she did...the one with you looking off...#4 I think it was.
-I also like the one of you holding onto the green thing, but I didn't think the car was distracting...I didn't notice it until she said that and I went back to see it.
Great job with the pictures...you look cute!

Conlin Family said...

Cyndi,
I like number 3 the best..you do have a model quality about you! Did the guy say if any other people called him from craigslist? You were much more brave than me to do that!
We will see you and Craig soon! We get there Sunday around 4 in the afternoon and I'm excited to see everyone!

Gramma Stewie said...

That's OUR GIRL! What a BEAUTY! Wow, it is hard to pick, but the one's that jumped out at me are #3 (with the greeen thing), #6 (black & white), and #9 (orange flowers). And also #10 (silly sisters). I love you and am glad this guy was a real photographer, and not a rapist....meeting a stranger for pictures. (that's the mom in me, sorry). So glad you are safe! You are very photogentic, honey! See you tomorrow....

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Oh! I love these pictures of you! So sweet that you got them done for free... good call :)

Anonymous said...

I'll bookmark this article right away.

Find digital photo professionals, hd video cameras and digital camera accessories at Megacameras.com