Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ventura Reunion!!!

So Thursday night (11/15) Bianca and Ethan flew up to Utah to go to Celeste's (their cousin's) wedding. So Craig and I picked them up from the airport and we drove straight over the the MAYAN (I know I was just there a few weeks ago...but it's fun) where we met up with a BUNCH of our friends from Ventura that our currently living in Utah. I was like a little reunion! We all had a good time catching up on each others lives and reminiscing of old times! After dinner Bianca and Ethan and Michelle came over to our house to spend the night...SLEEPOVER!!! It was so fun! Bianca, Michelle and I have been close friends for a long time and one summer we were being silly and called ourselves the "yam yams" like the "ya ya sister hood" (its a movie just in case you have no idea what that is) So anyway it was really fun to be all together again (we haven't all hung out in a long long time with living in different places and getting married and boyfriends, etc.) So we all had fun jibber jabbin' at my house!

Here is a picture of everyone at the Mayan. From left to right: Craig, Cyndi, Ashley, Aaron, Bianca, Ethan, Jordan, Michelle, Steve, and April.

Here is Michelle, Bianca, and I in the morning...we were watching the movie the Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood! Fun memories!
Then Bianca said "let's pretend like we are just waking up!" but instead we look like we are dead! Silly girls!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Fun times! You are actually visiting MY house right now so this is kinda wierd to say, but I'm glad that you have good friends to get together with when you are so far from family! LOVE YOU!

Gramma Stewie said...

You did a post on vacation? Now THAT is dedication!

What JOY filled my heart to see these three forever friends together again! I know of the fun times you all have shared in the past....and happy you could get together like this once again!

These pictures did my heart well, to see you all zonked out on the couch, the three of you once again. "Yam Yams no ka oi" (Hawaiian for 'are the best') Cyndi, you chose two really GREAT eternal friends here! I love all three of you girls! I miss you all too.

Cyndi & Craig, see you soon for Thanksgiving! I hope to see Bianca and Ethan too.....come hang out at our house while CC are in town!

Drive safely....

Monson Family said...

That is fun! Glad you guys had a fun time!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Oohh... the memories. It looked like so much fun catching up with everyone! It's like you guys were never apart huh? At least that's what it looks like to me. Hey Michelle and Jordan still dating?? Take care!