Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Digi-Scrappin'

Hey all I just wanted to share some of my most recent layouts that I've done. They are all with elements by Jacque Larsen (b/c as you know I'm on her design team...and FYI you can get all of these elements at theDigiChick.com) Also I wanted to quickly describe how to digi-scrap (I know some people are curious) but I'm going to put it at the bottom of the post so if you don't want to read it just skip it.






So...99.999% of Digi-Scrappers do it in some sort of PhotoShop but I am probably the only CRAZY person who does it on PowerPoint 2007. Anyway, the first step to starting to digi-scrap is to download some papers and elements, etc. I would start with FREEBIES!!! You can get a million from a website called ikeagoddess.blogspot.com she lists about 12 Freebies each DAY! Just like paper scraping you layer your items any way you want them. The difference is that it's all digital...so each paper is it's own file and each element is a separate file, etc. So you just insert all items that you want on your page and arrange them the way you need/want them. You can make your pages any size you want. I'm making them 12x12 like most scrapbooks and then when you are done you just have them printed in a book.

It's super fun...if you are interested you should try it! Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for the tips Cyndi. I'd really like to start digitally scrapbooking, your blog was really helpful.

Tara said...

Love the pages! Nice description of how to...makes it easy to understand.

Conlin Family said...

Cyndi, I would for sure do this if Kaylee wasn't wanting my attention all the time!! I love looking at all your pages, you do a great job! Maybe eventually I will do digital scrapbooking. I have downloaded free embelishments and pages, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Conlin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramma Stewie said...

Cyndi, what WONDERFUL pages! I loved them all! My very best favorite one is you & Craig at Liberty Park! You both look so cute and having "Utah Springtime FUN". I remember how exciting it is to do outdoor stuff AFTER a long winter of COLD! It is very special, and so are YOU!