Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fun Friends

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...it's been a crazy week.
So, 2 Tuesdays ago (10/23) Michelle Mitchel (my friend from Ventura who is going to school in Utah now) called me to see if I wanted to get together for dinner. So after my class that night we meet up at the Mayan!!! It's a Mexican restaurant that has cliff divers...it's super cool for anyone who has never been. We hadn't seen each other since Craig and I moved back to Cali at the beginning of the summer. So we had a lot to catch up on! It was so fun though...we talked all through dinner and then just stayed around until we ended up being the last customers in the restaurant! And then we still went and talked in the car for a little bit longer. It was fun to see her.
Then for Halloween we were planning on just staying home and passing out candy but then that day our friends Matt and Sadie called to invite us over to play games and have fun times! So after I got off work Craig and I went to the grocery to get some yummy snacks and brought some games over to Matt and Sadie's house. They gave us the grand tour (which was fun) they just bought this cute little house up the street from us. So anyway we make some yummy punch type stuff (sprite with Sherbet in it) ate pumpkin cookies, chips and artichoke dip, and of course CANDY. We played taboo and Imagine If! We had such a good time...laughin' and giglin'!!! Right before we left Matt showed us a video from his band playing live. It was cool! I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera and Matt took a couple but...anyway...Thanks Matt and Sadie for inviting us over, We had a BLAST!!!

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

That's fun! It sounds like great times! Miss you guys!

Tara said...

Glad to hear that you are having fun with old & new friends. Kind of reminds me of a song...."make new friends..." j/k! (It would be funnier if you could've heard me singing it.
LOVE YOU!

Amy E. said...

Hey Craig and Cyndi! I love your blog! This is Craig's cousin Amy BTW. I saw your blog on Julie's and just wanted to say hi! Glad to see things are going so well!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

That is so cool. I remember michelle from back in the day. You know, like when a whole bunch of us broke in to that pool to go swimming late at night even though there was a survalence camera. Good times.
Bryce

Gramma Stewie said...

Forever Friends are very special....they are also a choice. I have made that choice a few times in my life, and have continued these special friendships that go back one, two, three, and even four+ decades: longest ones to middle school, or as we called it "Junior High". Forever Friends add to the JOY in our lives! I love my forever friends! (you know who you are, if you are reading this)
Cyndi & Craig, enjoy your times with your friends! I miss mine, as most (not all) live out of state. I cherish the times we get to see each other. Forever Friends RULE!