Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter Time

So it is DEFINITELY winter here! This morning (12/1) we woke up and it was snowing outside (and clearly had been snowing for a long time before we woke up). This is what it looked like out our window at 1030 a.m. and it was still snowing when I took this picture and snowed for a couple hours afterward.
look this is the snow on Gladys...5.5" Crazy!!!!
Our poor Vibe...covered in snow
So I have been busy like alway!!!! It is the end of the semester so it has been a whole lot of Homework, regular work, and scrapbooking...well...and we had a long Thanksgiving vacation too. Anyway I have to scrapbook because I'm on a Design Team so it is kind of like a job. So, here are some of pages that I've done lately...Some of them have my sisters kids because the kits are at times very kid oriented and as you all know I do not have any kids yet but I am very thankful for my nieces and nephews!!! They are the CUTEST!




8 comments:

Tara said...

YAY! I'm the first to comment! Okay, first I LOVE your snow pictures. It makes snow look like fun.
Second I love all your scrapbooking, and I must say that while I love the "story telling" of We Fit Together...my favorite is Favorite Gift with Shane's car!!! It's awesome!
Love you!!!

David Stewart said...

good job on the scrapbook pages. That was a lot of snow!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Aaahh!!! It makes me cold just looking at those snow pictures. I like to play in the snow but not live in it that's for sure!! Keep Warm!

Jodi said...

Cyndi, I'm amazed at how cute and crafty your digital scrapbook pages are. I'm definitely going to need to pick your brain. Also, I was wondering if you could send me your address I'm sending out Christmas Cards and want to send one to you. I'd have emailed you, but it seems I'm missing that address too. Email me jodi.howe@gmail.com . Thanks

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said...

Cute pages! I love that picture of Lucy. Great job on the scrapbooking. I like that you do pages of our kids, it's one less page we have to do! :)

Monson Family said...

So fun! All that snow is so nice! If you get to stay inside and cuddle! Unfortunately most days you don't! I remember walking to school in that crap and Chris would get so upset because and I quote, "his pants were wet up to his knees!" So dramatic! For some reason he was the only one that the snow got wet. Ha Ha! Fun times! Love your pages! They are so fun and so cute! I love your style! You do such a good job! I have to say, the one of Lucy is my fav! I wonder why! But I do love the swirlies. So cute!

Tara said...

Time for a new post Cyndi. It's been almost a month. Ü heehee