Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My first BABY dream....

So, I have had dreams about the baby in my belly before but last night I had my first dream about HAVING the baby! And seeing his CUTE face! Of course since it was a dream it had some weird aspects too it but it was so neat to have a dream about our little guy actually coming into the world!!!!! It must be coming soon if I am having those dreams now (only 8 more weeks til my due date).

Brief dream synopses (because dreams are crazy...I wont go into much detail) but the gist of it was Craig and I were doing some traveling in the car with my family and then it was TIME TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. Checked in and waited for a room for a while, (during which time Craig made friends with other people waiting to have a baby too). Then it was time for the delivery, which in my dream was pretty quick and not too painful (aren't dreams GREAT!). Then I went into the room with my family to tell them we had the little guy BUT oddly they were all kind of preoccupied and talking amongst themselves even when I brought the baby in my mom was the only one who's attention I could get (obviously that probably came from being the baby of the family and having to raise my hand to talk sometimes). Then I was trying to find Craig...don't know where he ran off too and called Bianca and she was out buying dinner for everyone to eat at the hospital (what a good friend)....BUT the BEST part of the dream was when the nurse brought him in to meet everyone and I got to see his CUTE round little face and his PIERCING BLUE eyes (it will be interesting to see if that is how he really will be???? WHO KNOWS???)

We are getting SO excited for the little guy to come. I have been FRANTICALLY trying to get EVERYTHING ready. I have been organizing our office, files, closets, pantry, garage, etc etc. cleaning everything, buying things for the baby, hanging pictures up on the wall, decorating the house, and so much more. Let's just say I am NESTING! FOR SURE!!! But I must admit I really like that nesting quality that comes out because I have gotten so manything done lately...even projects that I NEVER get around too like backing up all my photos on my computer onto disc and putting them in the fire proof box!

Here is a picture of my belly 2 weeks ago @ 30 weeks (I have gotten so much bigger already). The baby and me are growing so fast...we are going to try and take a picture every Sunday from now until the baby comes.


The nursery is coming together. For those who don't know the theme is "Vintage Family Farm" I know it is kind of different but I want it to be that way. I don't want you to walk in there and see cartoons all over everything...I want it to be kind of sophisticated (for a nursery of course). So, what I'm going for is I want you to feel like you are inside and old farm house with quilts and old milk jugs and crates, etc. I will of course post pictures when it is all done. We got the crib a few weeks ago and put it together, I got a dresser from my parents which I need to paint, my mother in law baught me a rocker, and I just ordered the changing table and the crib bedding. I CAN'T WAIT for those items to get here.


So that is pretty much all that is going on around here. Business is BUSY and we are just getting ready to have a BABY in our house before we know it. We also have been watching a birthing class on DVD...it is really fun and informative...and has really helped me RELAX. I have been so nervous about labor and delivery (all the unknows) but watching these birthing classes have given me more knowledge on the subject and therefore helped ease some of my fears.

12 comments:

Tara said...

sweet! can't wait to see your bedding (with a matress) and the crib all ready! ☺

David Stewart said...

So hard to believe my youngest daughter is having a baby! I like the baby room theme.

Love
Grandpa

Monson Family said...

So cute! Isn't it so fun to put the room together. Kid rooms are my favorite to decorate. Obviously, since those are the only rooms in my house that are really decorated! :)

Jodi said...

I'm sure the room will be amazing and I'm excited to see pictures. I really like the simple cross stitch circles (or what ever you call them) with the bright cheery fabric inside. What a cute idea.

Tricia said...

Super fun! I love decorating a nursery. That is basically the same theme Trevor has in his room. Enjoy the nesting time. It's so nice to get things done!

Gramma Stewie said...

Great to read all about your dream and see the pictures etc. We can't wait to meet the little guy too! When Dad & I were cleaning out the garage, we came across a couple of vintage 'farm things' you might want to use. (small items) You can look at them at the 4th of July.

amber said...

so fun! i loved those dreams. :)

Heather Anne said...

Hi... your nursery is going to be SO cute!!! can't wait to see pics...
Love you!!!

berex08 said...

I am glad that I was part of your dream. I am so excited to come see your new house, the baby's room, and you!! Love you!! B

The Earl Family said...

What a cute theme! The dvd Joel and I saw was good too. Go to a birthing class if you can. Joel and I found the instruction helpful, and they answered some questions I didn't even know I had! Also, go for the epidural. AMAZING!!! It takes all the pain away and you just feel pressure. SO great!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pg slot said...

pg สล็อต เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ได้รับความนิยมอย่างมากในปัจจุบัน โดยเฉพาะจาก PG SLOT ซึ่งเป็นนักพัฒนาเกมชื่อดังที่มีความรู้สึกทันสมัยและคุณภาพเยี่ยม ผ่านอุปกรณ์มือถือที่ทันสมัยและสะดวกสบาย