Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ever GROWING belly

So I am 24 weeks along (5+ months) and my belly is getting bigger and bigger by the day! It is funny for me to look back over my pregnancy so far and see how much my body has changed. I remember at 9 weeks is when I first noticed my belly looking different, of course at that point I was the only one who could tell, I tried to show Craig but he couldn't really see it until a few weeks later. At 14 weeks we had both sets of parents in town to help us paint our new home and they could tell I was preggo...so that was exciting.


Now people who don't know me very well can tell I'm pregnant but it was so annoying for the past month and a half I have felt like "geeze I'm totally showing" but only my close friends and family have been able to notice, and since it is my first pregnancy I am all excited about it and want to flaunt it. So now I am more than half way through and people are starting to notice...HOORAY!


I am also feeling our little guy move around a lot now. He is an active little one...especially when mommy wants to go to bed! Although he keeps me up some times it is VERY fun to feel him moving around inside me, it makes him so much more real. I actually started feeling him at about 16+ weeks. At that point it was just a small flutter but it was him in there, not indigestion. Now he is big enough were other people can feel him and see him...it is so strange to see your belly just pop up with a baby kick.

So, things are progressing well with the pregnancy and Craig and I can't wait for our little guy to be here...we are just trying to get everything READY before he comes.

9 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Awww! You're so cute with that preggo belly! And don't worry I think people can tell that you're preggo and not just hittin' up the pasta bar! =P Love Your pics!

Chrissie said...

Feeling the baby inside is exciting, huh? You're looking cute! Our babies will be close in age.

amber said...

you are such a cute pregnant girl! i'm glad that everything is going well and that you are enjoying being pregnant!

Bianca and Ethan said...

Cyndi, you are so pregnant!! You look beautiful and it so exciting to see you pregnant. Good luck with getting everything done. Talk to you soon. Love, Bianca

Tara said...

Man, who took those cute pictures? j/k
You look so cute pregnant. It's funn to see you progress.

Conlin Family said...

You look so good with that cute belly! Yep, for sure looking pregnant now. =) It is such a neat feeling when they move..I kind of miss that!

Gramma Stewie said...

Those are CUTE pictures of your PG belly! And you always look good in RED. I am one of the lucky ones who have gotten to feel your little guy kick and move around! Loved it, and love you (and him)!

Heather Anne said...

Hey pretty girl... you look so cute pregnant! Hope all is going just GREAT!
Love you!

Emily said...

Hello my cute friend! I love your belly bump. So much fun! Hope you are feeling as good as you look!