Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Allie's Program

On Tuesday (11/25) Tara called me on her way to take Allie to Pre-School and asked me if I wanted to go with her to see Allies Thanksgiving program. I of course said YES and I am so glad I went. It was so much fun to see her at her school and being so BIG singing songs and she looked so cute in her turkey hat, and then of course there was YUMMY food. She did so good and then we all had fun at the playground after, which was FUN! The playground has some "adult" toys too...exercise equipment...and it is kind of fun.
This picture of Allie at the table is my favorite because that smile is for ME! She was so excited to see me at her school she got a HUGE grin!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Super fun! She looks so cute. I would expect adult toys at a playground in Vegas but in PS I'm shocked!!!!

Monson Family said...

How fun! That hat is hilarious! Ha Ha Tricia, I just read your comment! You are funny! Wish we could have been there to hear!

Tara said...

What a slacker Mom I am...the aunt has it posted first? I really need to get on it.
Cute pictures. Glad you could come...it made it more fun, and not "just mom." THANKS for coming!

Tricia said...

Seriously Cyndi you are going to be kicked out of blogging! :) I'm needing a post from you!!!!