Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

You HAVE to BUY THESE!

My new BEST FRIEND is ZIPLOC's Zip & Steam bags! If you have not yet tried them...let me tell you they are HEAVEN sent! It is so easy to use and it even tells you right one the bag how long to cook certain things. (It's a little chart with different meat and veggies and how long to cook it). It is so easy to to cook everything. The BEST recipe I have come up with so far is chicken breast with lemon pepper, Santa Maria seasoning, and lemon slices...it is YUMMY!

Go out and get some! Talk about easy cooking! I think everyone should have these in their cupboards at all times...it's a way to cook quickly without a lot of work...great for the nights that you do NOT want to cook at all...just throw it in a bag and into the microwave. HAPPY STEAMING!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I agree, these bags are wonderful. I'll have to try your lemon chicken; it sounds delicious.

Tricia said...

Really, chicken in the microw?! It does sound yummy and will have to get some at my next trip to the market!

Janean said...

yeah, it sounds so good! give me your recipe!! and i am way excited about your dog!!! OLE!