Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Craft Night

On Wednesday (7/2) Tara and I had our CRAFT NIGHT! We made little book bags for kids (to go to the library with). I was very excited about this craft because let me tell you it is so stinkin' cute. So we first met up at Wal-Mart to buy a few needed supplies...along with some chex cereal to make MUDDY BUDDIES or what we are calling them now (thanks to Jon and Kate plus 8) "Monkey Munch!!!!" So we then went to Tara's house (we are trading off whose home it is at) and we made the DELICIOUS Monkey Munch and a healthy salad to eat before. So we ate while we watched So You Think You Can Dance? which is such a fun show by the way. FINALLY at 10pm we started our craft. Long story short, this craft takes longer than you think and even with staying up until 2AM we still did not get it finished. So I just barely finished mine last night (7/6) Here it is: (Tara took some other pictures as we were working which I will post when I get them)


It was a fun and super cute craft and I recommend it to EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute bag! And it is amazing at how long it takes to get things done, but YAY for you that you didn't put it in a closet to sit forever without finishing!LOL I have done that before!*S*

Monson Family said...

Totally cute! I LOVE it! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!! Mmmm, I wish I could have some muddy buddies!

Tricia said...

This is so cute! I think it would make a super cute kid shirt too in a smaller size! Way to get your craft on!