Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

FAMILY outing...to IKEA

Before we left Utah (and apartment living) we needed to take a "quick" stop at IKEA! They have wonderful furniture and accessories for SUPER good deals. Since we were graduating from COLLEGE our parents were so kind in giving us money to buy furniture! So, on Wednesday April 9, 2008 Craig and I, my parents, Craig's parents, and Julie, Kaylee, and Aunt Donna all took a TRIP to Ikea. It was so fun walking around the store all together. Craig, my parents and I actally went a few day prior to pick out most everything so that when we went again it was just a matter of grabbing it all...or so we thought! We all had so much fun! Kaylee enjoyed all of the fun stuff for kids.
It was just kind of funny to have this HUGE family group all shopping together. We even stopped a worker to take our picture...he probably thought we were CRAZY! Well we kind of are. :o) My parents bought us a beautiful desk and filing cabinet. Craig's parents got us a kitchen table and super cute chairs, along with a couple of end tables. Then Craig and I purchased beds for our salesmen and some other miscellaneous stuff.
Here are the MEN with all of our stuff!!! We bought a lot! To say the least!

Here are pictures of our kitchen table and chairs...that is all I could find actual pictures of...I will probably have pictures of our "office" soon so you can see the desk.

Thanks PARENTS for all your love and support and for helping us get such BEAUTIFUL furniture! We love you ALL so much!

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

I'm siding with the Ikea worker (crazy! :) ) What a fun time! Ikea always makes for a good time. Love the chairs! Great job on all the purchases! We can't wait to see the results!!

Sharon said...

That was so fun! I want that big group pic, will you send it to me?*S* I will send you photos that I took at your graduation very soon. I can't wait to see photos of your house and all your new furniture in it! Hope you're starting to be able to settle down a little after being on such a roller coaster with the renting thing. I miss ya'll!

Jodi said...

Kent and I bought a ton of things from IKEA when we moved from Utah to California too. The only difference is we went to the IKEA in Costa Mesa. I think it would be a 1 and 1/2- 2 hour drive for you, but they've got meatballs so maybe it would be a fun Saturday for the two of you, if you ever really want to go again.

Gramma Stewie said...

It was a BLAST being with you all! We love hangin' out with you guys and Craig's family. We all enjoyed your shopping spree, and breakfast at IKEA. With Shane's party date changing to May 3, it looks like we CAN come to the desert next weekend and Vegas the following weekend...the events just traded weekends. See you next weekend....in your new GORGEOUS HOUSE! Can wait.....