Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas FUN!

Like most married couples we switch between whose parents house we go to each holiday. So this year was the Broadhead's year for Christmas. So on Wednesday night after Craig got home from Palm Springs (on business) we drove out to Walla Walla. This year Craig's entire family came out for Christmas! on Christmas Eve Craig and I made some peanut brittle together. Here is a page that I did.

We had fun on Christmas eve we played a little gift exchange game where you draw numbers and number one picks a gift and number two can either take number one's gift of pick a new one, etc. It was fun, there was lots of stealing, then we played catch phrase. This trip has been filled with video games. Even the little kids have been playing some. The following picture is me with all the grand kids. I was helping one play the Wii and then another came up to sit with us and then another came up with a book...it was fun!
Christmas we got a lot of fun gifts some of the big ones include this GPS unit from Craig's parents:
Guitar Heroes to Craig from ME:
Donald Trump Game from ME
Craig gave me a fire safe box, which I have wanted for a long time...I was excited! We also got some money to buy new clothes and a golf bag from my mom. We got lots of other WONDERFUL gifts but I won't bore you all by listing everything.
One night Craig, David, and Josh had an ice cream eating contest...the goal: to eat half a gallon of Ice Cream in less than 1/2 and hour. And they all FINISHED!! It was funny and gross all at the same time.
Needless to say they did not feel good afterward. Craig's time: 19 min. (chocolate mudslide) Davids time: 22.5 min. (cookies and cream) Josh's time: 17.5min (Vanilla)
We have been playing video games non-stop here. Guitar heroes of course has been the number one choice.
The day after Christmas we all went to Tri-Cities and went to Chuck e Cheeses and then went to the mall, Target, and Costco to return some gifts and what not

Since we were all together for the first time since Craig and I have been married we had to get a family picture. Rich brought some of his photo equipment so we had our own little photo studio with 2 umbrella flashes, and a remote control for the camera.
The Texas families are going back tomorrow so the house will be a lot calmer with out the grandkids but we will definitely miss them all. Craig and I are staying through new years.

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Wish we could be there to play guitar heros!!! We missed you but are glad you had a great Christmas.

Monson Family said...

What a fun Christmas! Looks like you guys made out with gifts! What a fun Christmas! I have never played guitar heros! Wish I could! Love you!

Gramma Stewie said...

Good times were shared by all! Thanks for sharing your FUN Christmas! We are glad you have such great in-laws! Enjoy and Happy New Year! Drive home safely! (Mom advice)

Gramma Stewie said...

19 minutes????? And a whole 1/2 Gallon???? Wowziers!

Conlin Family said...

I hope you guys made it home safe and adjusting back to the "normal" life! We had so much fun and can't wait for memorial weekend!
Let's keep in touch. =) We love you guys!

The Mac Attack said...

Hey Craig its Rachel (Joshes sis) I cant believe that you guys had an ice cream eating contest. You all must have felt terible. But of course Im glad Josh won. Looks like your doing awesome!! And your wife is a hottie. Happy New Years!!

Sharon said...

Cyndi, Keep those posts coming; I love reading your blog! We miss ya'll and look forward to seeing you not too far in the future! I hope you are feeling better! Keep us posted on your job status!
Love you!

moxie mama said...

I don't know if I should be proud of my brother ( josh) or just completely grossed out, lol! Looks like it was alot of fun though!

Misty said...

I'm laughing at Josh too. Somehow, it doesn't surprise me that he won. Those dang competitive genes that us Johnson's have.