Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ventura Beach

On Saturday (9/20) Craig said "lets go to Ventura" he wanted to go spur of the moment right then...I was excited but then realized that I had to teach YW's and go to Ward Council on Sunday so we planed to go the following weekend. We had a very RELAXING time. Bianca and I got pedicures (birthday tradition to take each other) and then went to the Relief Society General Broadcast with my Mom. It was a wonderful broadcast and fun to see Ventura friends. Meanwhile Craig went surfing and went electronics shoping with Ethan and of course came home with something (luckily it was smaller...a Wii game: Star Wars Jedi). That evening we all finished the evening playing games.

On Sunday we relaxed and then Craig, Myself, Cricket, Mom and Dad all went to the BEACH. Craig wanted to hit the waves again and the rest of us just enjoyed the beach. Mom and I took a short walk and found the MOTHER OF ALL SANDCRABS...it was HUGE! Normal sand crabs are about the size of my toenails (varying from the baby toe to the big toe...occasionally...your luck to find one that big) But look at this one...


SCARRY! We were screaming...it was kind of fun. Cricket kept on trying to bite it and it would FREAK out.

I had just recieved by fisheye lens so I wanted to play a littlebit...

All in all it was a nice REALAXING weekend in Ventura...just what we

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

UMMMMM!! That sand crab makes me want to vomit! I can't believe how huge it is!!!!!! FREAKY!!! I am glad you had a fun and relaxing weekend!!!

Tara said...

Love your fish eye pictures...they turned out great.
And that last picture of Cricket is funny.

Tricia said...

I thought that sandcrab was a turtle!! YUCK! Glad you had such a good trip and can't wait to see more updates. Hint, hint!