Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Birthday

The day before my Birthday we went with Tara, Jon, and Allie to the bowling alley for a fun evening. We had a great time bowling it up...

Allie had fun bowling and she had such cute poses waiting to see how many pins got knocked down.



After bowling we went home (Craig and I had driven in separate cars since he was out selling we just met at the bowling alley) and we were hanging out in the living room and then Craig said that he forgot to lock the truck and when he came back in he had a cake in his hands and was singing happy birthday....it was 11:58pm and he said oh crap I'm early. He is so cute...he was trying to do it right at midnight...What a sweet husband. So we had a little piece of cake.

So for my actual birthday day I worked as usual and then we had a BBQ that evening with the Bigler's (of course). Since, Craig was busy working I ended up doing a lot of the cooking but it was a great birthday.

As you know I got an amazing new camera for my birthday from Craig and with the money from my parents and Craig's parents I got some accessories for my camera. (Camera case, filters, and a fisheye/wide angle lense)

4 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Cyndi... you had better love that camera with every fiber in your BEING!!! If not.. I am taking it from you. ha ha I'm so evil.

amber said...

i'm glad you had a good birthday!! enjoy that camera!! :)

Sharon said...

I took a doubletake when I saw that you were posting your birthday!LOL I forgot that you were "catching up" so was a little confused! Take care and I love you!

Emily said...

Happy late birthday! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I scrapbooked our day of bowling with you two (remember? :) It turned out to be one of my favorites!