Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Homemade and FREE

Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I make will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do whatever I want!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

Let the games begin!

8 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Yup.. I am a winner. I am the very first so I should get something really good! ha ha Hope you guys are doing good!!

Sharon said...

I would love to participate because I know whatever you made I would LOVE! I just am so blog illiterate that I won't be able to put this application on my blog!LOL I think this sounds fun; though!

Craig said...

Free for me!!!!!!!!!!! Is this cheating??

Bianca and Ethan said...

I want something made with LOVE from you!!! Hope all is going well and I promise to call you soon. Love you all!!
Bianca

Heather Anne said...

Oh this is cute! Sounds like fun!
ps... Craig IS a cheater!!!
How are you anyway? I've been thinking about you a lot lately! Hope things are going so great for you! Love ya!

Heather Anne said...

I was thinking the same thing about the Tom Cruise question... I thought aboutit after the fact though!
And I will definitely call you when we go to Vegas again... Market was sooooo fun... but completely exhausting at the same time! :)

David Stewart said...

Quick I need to respond....I LOVE your blog's new look! And I was there when you got that ultrasound picture!!!! It is amazing that they can do that 3-D! I love the grass on the sides of the blog too. PS This is MOM posting, but under Dad's name. :)

Laura said...

Darn it!! I'm too late!! By the way, I loved the baby pics.