Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Digi-Scrapping

This page I did for a challenge on the Lily Pad. The challenge was to create a page that focused on the 7 favorite moments or memories of 2007 while using Jacque's Frames and bookplates and her Chunky Alphabet Soup Alpha. This is what I did:This is just a page that I did for the Creative Team that I am on with the Frostie Fairies Kit
Here is my New Years page for 2008! Using Lets Celebrate kit.
Just thought I'd Share what I've been doing. But now we are back in school. It's our last semester here!!!! I think it will be a good semester...lots of work but it's the END! We will keep you posted on how it's going later. Have a Fun Day!

5 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

You are the digiscrapbooking queen. Wish I had time for it. Looks you guys are having a great time. And aren't you sooo glad you're in your last semester?? It'll be a great 2008!!

Monson Family said...

I LOVE the winter one! I love the whole look/feel of it but I love also how it looks like a huge stack and then you tied a ribbon around them all. Very cute! Thanks for sharing your fun times!

Conlin Family said...

Cyndi, your digi scrapping is so good! I need to just get on and do some of my own. My problem is it would take forever for me to do 1 page and I don't have that kind of time with Kaylee! Thanks for sharing all of your talent! Tell Craig hi for me. =)
Love Ya'll!

Tricia said...

I like the challenge page. I may have to copy that idea of my favorites for 2007. Looks like a super fun year. Enjoy your LAST semester!!!! YIPPY!

Gramma Stewie said...

What great scrapbook pages! I love the blue ribbon tied around the snow picture! Hey, who is that bearded guy in the new year's picture with you? j/k, I know it is Craig. Your year at a glance is awesome! That is a great idea to do! Keep it up....